MU2 | University Master-2nd level
up to 75
For the new Corporate business line on Cyber Security projects, for a SOC Manager.
The candidate in the and in .
He/ be in of the , and management of the of the Corporate SOC: (SOC Room and SOC Data Center), of business (defense of the , network, , , data), of devices/ and team .
- Coordinate the SOC team;
- Monitor and analyze the events recorded by the IT security system;
- Understand the threats’ nature;
- Manage Incidents: resolve any highly complex IT security incidents and attacks;
- Establish intervention priorities;
- Try to predict and anticipate the data that are most likely to be subject to cyber attacks;
- Make sure that the safety devices are effective and functioning;
- Propose solutions and updates of the security systems adopted;
- Draw up reports on recorded events.
- Knowledge and experience of the most effective tools to recognize and deal with external incursions carried out against the computer system;
- Incident management;
- SIEM: (QRadar IBM);
- Knowledge of the most common networking systems and of the main firewalls and proxies.
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Stress management skills;
- Ability to manage threats in a timely and decisive manner;
- Leadership skills;
- Management of time and resources;
- Analytical skills;
- Propensity for continuous updating;
- Communication skills.
BSc or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (a specialization in Cyber Security is a plus);
English: level C1 is required
HQ: Rome center
Availability to travel
The interested candidates, of either sex, can send a detailed curriculum vitae, complete with photos and authorization for the processing of personal data (DLGS 196/2003).