BSA - LD - 091122
DR | 3rd cycle university degree
up to 50
negg is looking for a Legal Counsel.
In charge of the Corporate Legal Department, reporting to CEO, the Legal Counsel will be an easy-to-reach primary point of contact for all or specific legal and compliance issues of the company.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Provide internal legal support to all the company departments (HR, Finance etc.); work closely with Human Resources to provide day-to-day counseling (above all company internal policies), evaluate legal risks and provide subject matter knowledge on a broad range of labor and employment issues (labor law);
- Review new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors; understand and communicate the risks and opportunities related to the business and ensure compliance with local and global rules and regulations (dual use legislation) to protect the company’s interests.
- Advise stakeholders on a variety of corporate issues, including the negotiation of contractual terms and the evaluation of the degree of legal risk associated with every transaction;
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and collect the necessary information and documentation for the execution of legal due diligence and the provision of the required legal support for all transactions;
- Cooperate with external legal advisors, if required, for the effective management of legal cases that require specialization e.g., litigation, government filings, tender documents and licensing, strategic transactions such as M&As, integration of acquired companies, restructurings, etc.;
- Draft and review legal documentation (T&C, NDAs), privacy compliance, simple/complex contracts (+ negotiation), Ethics & Compliance services;
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Law / License to practice law in Italy;
- 5 (or 5+) years of working experience in an in-house company that operates in an international environment;
- Additional proven working experience in corporate governance and in managing the implementation of compliance programs;
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to the industry.
- Fluent in both Italian and English (oral and written)
We are looking for a candidate able to think "out-of-the box", with a strong ethic, attention to details, ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines and excellent problem-solving skills, capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
HQ: Rome + Smart Working
GAR: depending on candidate's experience
Other info will be provided during the selection process
The interested candidates, of either sex, can send a detailed curriculum vitae, complete with photos and authorization for the processing of personal data (DLGS 196/2003).