LS | 2nd cycle university degree
up to 0
As leading Cybersecurity company in Defense and Government industries, negg is looking for a Android Developer.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. He/she will be involved in the development of new software products and enhancements to existing ones.
If you are passionate about Ethical Hacking/Cyber Security and you are willing to join a high tech professional experience, join our team.
Mission & Responsibilities
You will attend a formative and challenging path through a learning by doing approach. You will be focused on the Android development, crucial and preliminary for Reverse Engineering/Exploitation activities (rooting etc).
About the role
The ideal candidate will have the chance to be part of a very high technological scenario and go through challenging national/international projects.
- Expertise in Android development (native)
- Good knowledge of Android Operating System;
- Good knowledge and expertise in Java development;
- Good knowledge and expertise of NDK is a plus.
- Ability to write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code;
- Ability/Eager to support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements;
- Ability/Keen to test and deploy new products and features;
- He/She should be proactive and able to think “out-of-the box”;
- Available to travel abroad;
- Fluent English is required;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 2-3+ years of relevant work experience.
Passion for reverse engineering works, is a plus.
HQ: Rome (centre) or Reggio Calabria + Smart Working / remote working
Further info about the role and tasks will be provided during the selection process.
The interested candidates, of either sex, can send a detailed curriculum vitae, complete with photos and authorization for the processing of personal data (DLGS 196/2003).