LS | 2nd cycle university degree
To strengthen the sales network of Cyber Security services for the small/medium/large business segment, negg Group is looking for a Key Account Manager.
You will report to the CEO and will be focused on generating and acquiring new business opportunities, managing the entire negotiation process; from the opening to the conclusion of the deal.
- To identify new business opportunities;
- To follow the entire sales cycle for customers acquisition, by identifying and developing proposals;
- To articulate the value and to position the specialized services of negg Group by providing information at a higher level;
- To establish and maintain relationships with acquired clients in order to understand needs, to create a qualified pipeline and generate revenue;
- To work closely with Project Management team (sharing the customers requirements) and R&D team for technical support to ensure the deal and full sales cycle support;
- To be updated on the competitive and latest trends in the security market;
- To report and update by using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations.
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Proven experience in IT/Cyber Security services selling;
- Good experience in the IT sector (knowledge of Cyber Security is a plus)
- Existing reference network is mandatory;
- Excellent communication, relationship, negotiation, team working and problem solving skills;
- Customer orientation and ability to work with a strong result orientation - by respecting deadlines;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations is a plus.
HQ: Rome (centre) or Reggio Calabria + Smart Working
Further information on the role, duties (including the salary package), will be provided during the selection process.
The interested candidates, of either sex, can send a detailed curriculum vitae, complete with photos and authorization for the processing of personal data (DLGS 196/2003).