LS | 2nd cycle university degree
negg is looking for a Senior Penetration Tester.
The ideal candidate will be included in the negg Group Offensive Security Team for Penetration Testing activities on the IT infrastructures of important customers.
He/She has gained 3-5 years of experience in one or more of the following activities or skills: Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, Malware Analysis etc.
- Excellent knowledge of GNU/Linux and UNIX systems;
- Excellent knowledge of Python and POSIX shell scripting languages;
- Excellent knowledge of the main networking concepts;
- Good knowledge of Windows systems and PowerShell
Proven experience in the field of IT security, with excellent knowledge of the main hacking and penetration testing techniques on web applications, networks and systems;
- In-depth knowledge of tools like Metasploit, Burp Suite, Nmap, Wireshark, etc.
- Knowledge of security frameworks and best practices, such as OWASP Top 10, ISO 27001, NIST, etc.
- Excellent skills in static and dynamic analysis of mobile applications (Android and iOS);
- Basic reverse engineering skills (Java applications) and use of tools such as IDA, Ghidra, etc.
- Analytical, orderly and problem-solving mentality;
- Ability to communicate and work in a team;
- Good ability to organize time and activities;
- Fluent English
HQ: Rome (centre) or Reggio Calabria + Smart Working
Other information will be provided during the selection process.
The interested candidates, of either sex, can send a detailed curriculum vitae, complete with photos and authorization for the processing of personal data (DLGS 196/2003).