DR | 3rd cycle university degree
negg Group is looking for a highly motivated Web Application Tester to join our development team and play a key role in the quality assurance and optimization of our web applications. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of testing principles, the ability to identify defects and anomalies, as well as the proficiency in effectively documenting and communicating issues encountered.
1. Perform functionality, compatibility, usability and performance tests on web applications;
2. Identify, record and monitor software defects, anomalies and inconsistencies;
3. Work with the development team to understand application requirements and specifications;
4. Document the performed tests and create detailed reports on the problems encountered;
5. Actively participate in code reviews and planning meetings;
6. Test applications on different platforms and browsers to ensure compatibility;
7. Collaborate with quality control managers to ensure quality standards are met;
8. Automate tests when possible and implement automation scripts;
9. Maintain accurate records of tests performed and results obtained;
10. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of trends and best practices in the field of web application testing.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field / Diploma;
2. Proven experience in web application testing, preferably in different environments;
3. Understanding testing principles, including functional, regression, and performance testing,
4. Ability to use testing tools, such as Selenium, JUnit, JIRA, and others;
5. Ability to create automation scripts for tests (for example, using Selenium WebDriver);
6. Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly document and communicate test results;
7. Problem-solving aptitude and ability to work independently;
8. Orientation for detail and precision;
9. Knowledge of docker systems to identify the logs of interest.
Training and experience:
• At least 2 years of experience in the field of web application testing;
• Certifications in software testing (e.g., ISTQB) are a plus.
HQ: Rome (centre) or Reggio Calabria + Smart Working
Further information on the salary package will be provided during the selection process.
The interested candidates, of either sex, can send a detailed curriculum vitae, complete with photos and authorization for the processing of personal data (DLGS 196/2003).