DR | 3rd cycle university degree
negg Group is looking for a highly competent mid-level Go developer to join our team and contribute to the development of high-quality software in a Windows environment, with an emphasis on using native Windows APIs. The ideal candidate should have solid experience with the Go language, be able to write clean, high-quality code, and have skills in application design and optimization.
1. Develop, test and maintain Go language software applications in a Windows environment;
2. Work with the development team to define application requirements and specifications;
3. Contribute to software design and architecture, ensuring best development practices;
4. Optimize code performance and fix security issues;
5. Manage the cross compilation process to ensure distribution across different platforms;
6. Collaborate with other team members on application development, documentation and support;
1. Proven experience in developing Go applications in a Windows environment, with strong expertise in cross compilation and using Windows APIs;
2. Knowledge of Go standard libraries and development best practices;
3. Ability to write clean, maintainable and well-documented code;
4. Experience in optimizing code performance and troubleshooting security issues;
5. In-depth knowledge of cross compilation tools and techniques in Go;
6. Knowledge of version control management tools (preferably Git);
7. Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills;
8. Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team;
9. Willingness to be up to date on the latest trends and developments in the world of software.
10. In-depth knowledge of the Go build toolchain.
11. Knowledge of Go build tags.
Training and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field (or equivalent practical experience).
• At least 2-3 years of experience developing Go applications in a Windows environment using native Windows APIs.
HQ: Rome (centre) or Reggio Calabria + Smart Working
Further information on the salary package will be provided during the selection process.
The interested candidates, of either sex, can send a detailed curriculum vitae, complete with photos and authorization for the processing of personal data (DLGS 196/2003).